Please read the following registration terms and conditions carefully before starting the online registration. Debits to your credit card will appear as O.I.C. Srl Florence (Italy) on the registration statement.
1. AO Spine members receive a USD 150 discount on the registration fee. To benefit from the discount, you will need to become an AO Spine member before registering. Membership status will be verified by AO Spine. Be aware if your membership is not updated at the moment of your application, the "Non-member fee" will be applied.
2. Applications for the medical/research student fellows/residents registration fee should be certified by a letter from the head of the department to be uploaded directly to the on-line platform (in PDF format), stating that the applicant is a medical/research student fellow/resident at the time of registration.
3. World Bank classification 2019. Please click here to access the list of eligible countries.
4. Industry representatives: Non-clinical professionals, with interests in the spine field, but are not treating patients.
5. The accompanying person registration fee includes a badge valid for the Exhibition Opening only.
6. Only congress-registered participants can sign-up for the pre-courses. Pre-courses registration is open on January 31, 2020.
Sponsoring and exhibiting company representatives will need to register as a delegate. Such registration will allow access to all scientific sessions excluding the pre-courses.
The delegate registration fee includes:
* Full access to the scientific sessions and exhibition (pre-courses are not included)
* Admission to the lunch symposia organized by the industry
* Congress kit with the final program and further scientific material
* Congress App, including program and abstract book
* Invitation to the Exhibition Opening
* Coffee service
* Certificate of attendance
* Name badge
An email will be sent to individual participants upon completion of the registration process. This confirmation must be presented at the registration desk on-site at the congress in order to receive the congress kit and access badge.
For group registrations please contact the Registration Office OIC: registrationGSC2020@oic.it
* All individual and group modifications, and replacement requests must be officially submitted in writing by email to the Registration Office OIC E-mail: registrationGSC2020@oic.it
* For cancellations received by April 20, 2020, the paid amount will be refunded with a 70% penalty reduction.
* No refund will be made for cancellations received after April 20, 2020.
* An administrative fee of USD 50 will be applicable for name changes. For the replacement of a delegate, written permission from the originally-registered delegate will be required, along with full contact details of the substitution.
* Any change in the registration fee type, modification on VAT number or billing address, and requests of pro-forma are subject to an additional USD 30 administrative fee.
* Anyone unable to attend the congress after paying, and/or unable to transfer the registration fee to another person, must cancel his/her registration. The registration fee will be refunded if the request is received prior the above cancellation deadline dates.
* If you are unable to attend the Congress because you were denied the Visa, you will be granted a refund only if you submit a copy of your visa rejection letter. The refund will be issued less the cancellation fee above stated.
* Please note that no refunds will be issued for additional fees paid for express shipping of invitation letters.